Friday, June 17, 2011

Why Should you come to Ukraine? Because we Americans love food, and you'll never go hungry here!


I think I ate the most food I ever have in my entire life yesterday...I literally couldn't move. I would sit down and let some food settle and then what seemed like 7 seconds later they were like "time to eat" and I just had to eat more because they won't let you say no. I think we need to do this in America so that we eat less! haha


So, yesterday I sat around most of the day because I was really tired again. However, me and Utyna watched a lot of Korean dramas because she is obsessed with Asian culture, which is super cool. Utyna will go to China for an internship in the fall and she is also the new VP ICX.

Yea, so last night we took the bus to the city center. And buses here in Ukraine are legit. I mean like you're packed like sardines, as in Asian countries. It's pretty funny. O and it only costs $0.25. When we arrived at the city center we went to an ICX meeting in some kind of pub. Let me tell you, their AIESEC meetings are exactly like ours. I felt like I was still in America. I had to keep pinching myself to wake up and remember I was still in Ukraine.


Yah, and during the meeting I showed everyone what silly bandz are and they thought they were amazing...so of course I gave them all one:)

then we took the bus home, ate some more of course, haha, and watched more Korean soap operas.

I was supposed to go to a concert yesterday night, but of course the AIESEC meeting went late. AS ALWAYS.

Now this morning we ate more LOL and we are going to the Lviv airport today because my suitcase finally arrived. Then, I'm finally moving into my flat where I will be living for like 4 days because then I go to the summer camp!

Later today I will go around Lviv with 5 interns from India. I'm sure we will be quite the spectacle, and I can't wait.


Haha!


hope all is well & God bless:)


:)Michelley!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna meet her! and talk about asian cultures! cause i LOVE kdramas!!

    :)

    is she vp for mc? so awesome.

    ReplyDelete