Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm forgetting:)

Hi hi my people of the world!

The AmEs camp is my favorite!


These children are just so phenomenal...and guess what!? I'm not just wiping snot all day! haha jk:)



So, yesterday, I dressed up as the big bad wolf from the three little pigs because I am teaching a fairytales class. I'm pretty sure it was an amazing lesson because the kids enjoyed it, and I also had a great time.

I was telling them the true story of the wolf and that I really didn't want to eat the pigs, I just really love chocolate and thought they were chocolate pigs. haha, quite lame i know, but they really loved it. And so, they helped me, the wolf apologize to the pigs by writing letters and then they designed new house ideas for the wolf to build for the pigs. It was a blast!




AND TODAY WAS SO MUCH FUN :D we had a market/bazaar that was put on by the students. It was the students' responsibility to come up with some services/goods for us teachers...we got to use fake money and buy whatever we wanted. So for instance, there was massaging, sweets stores, jewlery, portrait drawing, tatoos, ukrainian lessons, and oodles and oodles of the cutest things I have ever seen. It was an absolute absolute blast!


And of course we still have our disco dancing every night, and our wonderful meals to eat. so delicious, i just keep reiterating that...

Also, last night was one of the instructor's birthdays so we had a bit of a partay! It was quite a fun time.


Other than that...we just have fun joking and laughing...



For instance, one morning, i wake up and i took a shower...then i hear in the other room where nadir, luigi, and chris are staying...

"Chris, you took my towel."
Then chris says..."Oh my Gosh, that was your's, I'm so sorry. Last year the hotel provided us with them."

(meanwhile I am laughing to the point of tears in the other room when I'm hearing this)....so chris toook nadir's towel and chucked it on the floor to sop up the water.

So hilarious...perhaps you have to know them to enjoy this story, but it is great!


Another hilarious thing is their pronunciation of FBI...they say "Fi, Bee, E" and I along with many others just start laughing...SO HARD.


Well, the point of this story is, I am enjoying Ukraine a little too much. It seems as though I have began to forget my life back home. It seems as though I almost prefer everything here much more. Yet, it does scare me a little to think that I have the ability to forget everything I love.

I miss cheese.

I miss driving.

I miss having a giant yard and my own room.

I miss peanut butter and jelly.

I miss my mother's cooking.

I miss the verre young eye clinic.

But I'm still laughing here:D :D


Bye for now and god bless


:)Michelley!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is all true.

    Luigi (next room neighbor with very thin walls.)

    ReplyDelete