Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank you Regina for inspiring this trip...

So, I leave today, and I'm excited:)

I can't wait to breathe the hopefully fresh Ukrainian air!


I just hope I actually make it there in order to do so....that being said, I'm nervous about the train, and my flights, and everything I have to do. It's kind of a big deal for me.

Weeks ago, when I was so eager to leave my world in Wisconsin, I thought to myself nothing could stop me. Now I am second guessing this because I will miss everyone I leave behind. It really has put my life into perspective and made me realize how wonderful of a world I live in.


Yet, I am going to go, be successful, and have a wonderful summer. I just can't believe the day has finally arrived! I've been praying for myself to travel safe, and I've been praying that you all have a fabulous summer as well!


I'll talk to you next when I'm in Lviv, Ukraine:)





Ciao,


:) Michelley!

No comments:

Post a Comment