Thursday, June 16, 2011

I don't miss home haha!

Hello Everyone!


Priveet, as we would say here in Ukraine!

So, I think I'm the only American here. It's awesome. However, whenever I am out in public--at cafes, or stores people stare at my friends and I. It's annoying, but I guess everyone is still friendly. I am just shocked that not that many people can speak English.


Right now, I am sitting in Utyna's flat. I stayed with her and her family last night because the flat where I am supposed to stay is still occupied by 5 intern guys from India. I guess they wouldn't leave or something.

However, I am so thankful I got to stay here because it is cool, or as they would say in ukrainian, class! I want to live here! NO FAIR:( We have no places like this to live in America. I like it because it is small like a house, but the layout is just so interesting. It's very hard to explain, but I think it is the high ceilings which give it its charm.

So far, I have met some very awesome people. I just can't believe how nice everyone here is! My friend Olyna looks exactly like Michelle Gemoll. Exactly the same. I was in shock! I keep seeing all of these people who look exactly like everyone from home. I guess it makes me sad. Only a little!


Well I must get going. the day is about to start here! I'll tell you more soon! Until then!


God Bless & probably good night to you:)


:) Michelley!

No comments:

Post a Comment