Friday, June 10, 2011

How do you pack for 2 months

So, I'm that chick who gets made fun of because she wears a different outfit everyday. What am I supposed to do with one suitecase and a carry on? I don't even think barbie could fit all the clothes she wanted in these things....o well, the unfortunate will have to happen. I will wear the same thing more than once. WAAAYYY more than once!

Also, I have all of my gifts set after having eaten one of them myself and then having to go out and buy the same bag of reese's. What can I say? I <3 chocolate and peanut butter! AMERICAN.

ANNNDDD...I'm not freaking out about my flight that much anymore. It's old news. I guess I don't care.

I just wish my last days in Wiscoo weren't so dreary! I want to be pumped up to leave!

Also, if any of you fools have skype please add and talk to me anytime. My skype ID is : Meechyz




Peace and LOVE


Michelley

No comments:

Post a Comment