Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who the am I?

ICK


I am so sick of feeling disgusting here everyday...I have come to realize that I pamper myself a little too much...I mean I usually change my clothes 20 times before picking out what to wear when I'm home....Here it's slip on whatever least smells. HAHA! How sad!


Some things I realized today on our excursion....


First, Ukrainians are obsessed with gardening. Every single house has a beautiful garden...


Second, I'm beginning to understand the language. I can read probably 15 letters...congratulations to me!


Third, I hate the vendors here! They are so mean:( They charge foreigners extra which ticks me off! I always enjoy it when I have a Ukrainian friend ask how much something is, and then I come back later to ask again and they raise the price. HOW NICE. Idiotic corrupted system...


Anyway, today we went back to the wellness place and also the really boring chernadyvo museum....



I took a lot of pictures and video which is good....


Otherwise, I was slightly bored simply because I have seen everything before...




I am seriously in a coma now I think...


Yesterday I dreamt that I was back at home and then someone woke me up because they were fumigating the hotel here. I was then pissed and just wanted to go back to sleep to dream about home....but I know once I'm home I'll do nothing except dream about Ukraine.


So about this fumigation...what the heck!? Ukrainians are so obsessed with health that I am to the point of annoyance...I guess. It's just weird to me. I mean they are seriously sure that going outside with wet hair will give you a sore throat, or something like that. It's funny but then again true I suppose. However, I do believe there is a more biological reason for all of this hoopla!



And dinner today was bad, so I just ate too much chocolate:(


The dinner composed of salami and cabbage with buckwheat...I am so sick of buckwheat. We eat it every other second....but I do love the salami and cabbage. the combination just does not work...



Yes well enough for my complaints. I am really enjoying myself here, but I just have a lot of pent up stress today. However, I truly shouldn't have any, as we had no lessons today and there will be video lessons tomorrow which are easy.


I should be forever greatful and happy....SO I AM:)




I just would really like to have a washing machine that's all...


And I'm missing my cousin's wedding today which sucks:( I wish I was there! Cheers to Joey and Danielle!



Well, please allow me to go throw out my banana peel, as this is the only fruit I've been eating for the past 3 days...I'd say I've had atleast 12 bananas lol because they put a box of them in our room...so we just go in there whenever....they are so ripe now......




Goodbye and God bless!


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment