Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Everyone

I am currently sitting on my dual functioning bed, eating a banana, listening to the horrible music filtering into my room from the disco floor, with the girls speaking ukrainian in the other room. This is the life...


Remember yesterday I said I was going on an excursion to the waterfall...WELL that was interesting. I'm pretty sure the hike we went on would be illegal in the U.S. to take students on. I mean we went on these legit vertical climbs...and the trekkk down the waterfall, well lets keep it a secrect between you and I, but I slid and fell on my butt....definitely have a bruise from that one....

Anyway, the carpathian waterfall was one of the most gorgeous natural wonders I have ever seen:) so the 1.5 hour trekk was well worth it!



Then last night we had a rock n roll disco...it was fun to hear all the old tunes:) I had a great time...



And today...DUN DUN DUN...we took this second group of kids to Mukachevo...BUT us teachers ditched the kids (so they were with instructors) and finally went shopping on our own yay! But first, our day started out with pizza! yummy! then we went shopping for hours...Maya and I at one point went to this second hand shop...which was very interesting...so apparently this is where all of the clothes from the U.S. go...because there were literally 5 things from my closet from H & M there. I laughed quite hard.


And I kept trying to buy shorts...then I would have them on and I would think to myself why in the world would I buy these!? I would NEVER wear them in the U.S. It is a matter of fact that basically anything I buy here will never be worn once I'm home. Geeze this place is riskay.



Oooo...got to a big brown spot on my banana! haha!




Yea, so I bought a ton of more stuff. You're welcome.




And now I am attempting to relax because the shopping was INTENSE. I hope I will be able to sleep this evening............




It's so musty and humid in this room....I want to sleep outside in a hammock. Yikes.

Lessons again tomorrow with great fun...it is Little Red Riding Hood day! wooooo!





So have fun everyone....I miss you...buy me something sparkly soon and ship it to ukraine....because I love sparkles.....a lot:D





Peace & Love & Happiness to you!


Michelley

No comments:

Post a Comment