Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Loves:)

I miss you all so much!


It's been a tough couple of days here in Ukraine...holy cow!



So, we said by to our first shift of students yesterday. I rode the train back to Lviv from Mukachevo...and all the students were crying. It was so sad to see them go because I was really able to get to know each one individually, and I realize I will never see them again! yikes!


It's been raining here too much. I'm so sick of feeling soggy and damp...it disgusts me and takes a week for anything I wash to dry. However, today I am in Lviv, currently sitting at Mcdonalds, and the sun was out, and Nadir and I went shopping! How fun:)



Time is flying of course...and this was expected. I just can't believe I've already been here for 25 days. I feel as though I am living parallel lives. It doesn't seem like my life back home really exists anymore, and I'm not sure how I will adjust when I go back!


Something funny about the students...they were so fascinated that I can type fast. They sit there and laugh at me and say I should win a world record for fastest typer. I kept trying to tell them that everyone in America types fast, (for the most part)but they were just so excited to see me type! haha


And we had a farewell bonfire for the students which reminded me much of home...with fireworks and the whole shebang.


You know, I was really homesick today, but things are looking up! I've had such a brilliant day with Nadir here in Lviv that I have realized how much I truly enjoy this sitting...


I just keep smiling............



I really hope everything is good at home because I really want a peanut butter and jelly...

O and let me tell you about my packing experience yesterday. We had to pack our stuff because we came to lviv and left somethings in mukachevo (the camp). I'm pretty sure my suitcase already weighs twice as much as it did when I first came here. So I was trying to give so much stuff away from America that I no longer want. It was great fun! And I can't wait to live in a clean room again because so much dirt and mud gets tracked in everywhere...





:D




Good Day and God Bless Everyone:) You are all in my thoughts and prayers here in Ukraine! I LOVE YOU ALL!

!Michelley:)

No comments:

Post a Comment