Monday, July 11, 2011

Ukrainian popsicles trump american!

MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM GOOD:D

this popsicle is delicious!

I needed a cheer up here and this was definitely the way to do it.




Our new shift of kids has settled in here at the camp...

This means a lot of getting to know Ukrainian names...

So far, I have my 'groupies' as luigi calls them. Nastya, Dianna, and Alina...they follow me around and ask me all these questions. Last night they asked if I had children, and I laughed for about 15 minutes at that one. They are only 9 years old and so cute. These girls make me want to have children! haha!

But anyway, today we had a talent show in the camp and one of the girl's talents was that she drew a picture of me. THE BEST IDEA EVER. Today they did a skit in the talent show too to the barbie girl song. It was so cute. They had adorable little victor as their ken......we all enjoyed it so much!



And I just came back from supper where I ate about 50 wafer cookies...the people here think i don't eat, and i really don't understand why? I eat a lot...maybe it's because i eat fast? but i don't at all...



So, I'm really tired and coming up with my lesson plans for tomorrow...

I'm trying my best to stay alive!


ttys & God blesss!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment